|Fort Bend Charger|
How to become a sponsor
Sponsorship Level Information
Getting Sponsors and Fundraising
Players are encouraged to contact businesses they are familier with or have a connection to and use the above letter and information to solicit a donation for the team.
Additionally, players will be given several opportunities to conduct fundraising on behalf of the team at car washes, product sales, and other ways.
You can use the Fundraising and Sponsorships you get to reduce your player fees, as follows:
- Fundraising and Sponsorship contributions made on behalf of a player reduces Player Fees by $0.50 for every dollar raised or earned. Sponsorship letters and forms are located above.
- Fundraising and sponsorship contributions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Checks from sponsors should be made payable to HCYA.
- These funds are contributed to FBC Football and will only be used to offset the player fees outlined above. Other fees, such as volunteer buyouts, concessions, etc. are excluded, and will need to be purchased separately.
- If a player receives a sponsorship contribution after he has paid his fees in full, the account will be credited and only money paid by the player will be refunded.